lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene Test Failure: org.apache.lucene.search.TestCachingWrapperFilter.testEnforceDeletions (from TestCachingWrapperFilter)
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:44:28 GMT
Right, but has the key any refs?

This was my only explanation for the bug. My problem is, that I had no time
to look closely into the test and I did not understand the new deletion
modes completely and what the test tries to do. This changed since 3.0 when
I modified the filter the last time (at ApacheCon US).

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de