lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Lucene 2.9.3 ? ( blocking Solr 1.4.1 ? ? ? )
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 18:12:40 GMT

My suggestion that we do a Solr 1.4.1 bug fix seems to have gottne Uwe and
McCandless all excited about doing a Lucene 2.9.3 release...

...but it's not clear to me how realisitc this is, or how close we are to
seeing it happen.  Beyond hte few issues mentiond in that SOLR issue, is
there a concrete list of issues that are RESOLVED that people want to
backport for a 2.9.3 release?

I also see quite a few UNRESOLVED issues listed for 2.9.3...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseVersion.jspa?id=12310110&versionId=12314799&showOpenIssuesOnly=true

...are those really blocking a 2.9.3 release, or should we de-classify
those as "Fix For 2.9.3" issues?

-Hoss