lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Zhang <>
Subject Re: [BUG/ISSUE] Distributed Search doesn't response the result set when use existing lucene index
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 07:30:26 GMT
Hi. Koji.

Not sure how to set "uniqueKey" field in my lucene index. I am creating it
by using

Document doc = new Document();
        doc.Add(new Field("id", product_obj.product_id.ToString(),
Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED));
        doc.Add(new Field("type", "product", Field.Store.YES,
        Field bField = new Field("keyword_level1", product_obj.title,
Field.Store.NO, Field.Index.ANALYZED);
        doc.Add(new Field("keyword_level1", product_obj.sku, Field.Store.NO,
        if (product_obj.is_zuup)
            doc.Add(new Field("keyword_level1", "zuup", Field.Store.NO,