lucene-dev mailing list archives

From olivier sallou <olivier.sal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud integration roadmap
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:06:55 GMT
Well,
I would be glad to help on this feature. In very short term, I must first go
on my prototype without Cloud features, but after that I would enjoy to help
(could also help for testing).
I think I will first take a snapshot from trunk when available and test it
on my platform where I can easily set-up multiple virtual servers to test.

Olivier