lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Zhang <macromars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUG/ISSUE] Distributed Search doesn't response the result set when use existing lucene index
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 07:24:38 GMT
I finally know why it doesn't return the result.

When I created the index, I set "id" field as "Stored" but not "indexed"
because I don't see the reason to index the id.
Then in schema.xml, I found I have to set "ID" as "indexed" but actually it
is not.

Not sure how solr is implemented internally. But without set id as
"indexed", the distributed search doesn't work. I tried rebuild a test index
with set ID as Indexed. Then let solr use that index and distributed search
works.

Is there a way to let "ID" be "indexed" in solr?

Regards.
Scott