lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.9.3 ? ( blocking Solr 1.4.1 ? ? ? )
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:44:37 GMT
+1 for end-of-day Thu freeze -- I'll finish mine by then.

But I think for trivial fixes for kinda bad bugs (LUCENE-2311 -- real
bad: mergedSegmentWarner is basically unusable; LUCENE-2356) we should
make an exception (allow them into 2.9.3)?  I've already got the patch
up for 2311; I'll do 2356 shortly.

Mike