lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending FieldCache
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 16:54:36 GMT
Actually DEFAULT is not defined final, but I haven't tried assigning a
value to it.

Anyway, even if that's resolved, the API relies only on the field
name, and if I need to pass a Term then it's not reallly possible.
I've also looked at LUCENE-831 but it seems this work is on hold for
more than a year …

I can impl my cache layer and duplicate TopFieldCollector logic.

Thanks anyway,
Shai