lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene-dev.jar vs lucene-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 00:41:20 GMT
ah yes, that would work... still not great for integrating with solr
and keeping the versions in sync though.  As a one-off just for me,
that works fine, but I wonder more about getting snapshot builds as
part of the hudson build scripts.

perhaps 3.x, 4.x would be a good time to change some file names so
they play nicer with maven (and does not really impact how things are
currently done)

ryan