lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarking Solr indexing using Lucene Benchmark?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:02:09 GMT
Tom,

This was discussed a while back, however I don't believe
anything was committed. I think there's a fair bit of work
involved in that the Lucene benchmark config would not be
usable, or rather, it would need to simply point to a Solr
solrconfig.xml file. Other than that, the resulting statistical
reporting should be useful.

Jason