lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik Ram <listact...@gmail.com>
Subject what is the best forum for this?
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:13:47 GMT
Hi Everyone,
 I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but we are looking to
collaborate with someone who's an expert / masterful in Lucene / Solr and
Information Retrieval.

All our efforts to connect with someone have not yielded any useful results,
so we are hoping this would be of some help..considering this is where the
brain trust of Lucene  / Solr exists. If this is not the right forum, I
would highly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

In the chance that someone is interested, please contact me off list for
details. We are located in the San Jose, California.

Regards,