lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <>
Subject Re: removing pre-flex APIs from trunk
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:07:34 GMT
On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Michael McCandless
<> wrote:
> I'm working now on full cutover to flex APIs in trunk.
> I've got Lucene cutover and I'm now working on Solr (eg,
> UnInvertedField, LukeRequestHandler, FileFloatSource, etc.)....
> Just to be sure: has anyone already started on this / has a patch /
> etc.?  I don't want to dup work...

I'm traveling though tomorrow - but I don't have anything related to
flex cutover that I haven't already checked in.  We can continue to do
that piece by piece though, and I can take a look at what's left after

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message