lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: what is the best forum for this?
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:06:49 GMT
Also, please see http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
Training in Europe - www.solrtraining.com

On 29. juni 2010, at 16.13, Karthik Ram wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>  I am not sure if this is the right forum for this, but we are looking to collaborate
with someone who's an expert / masterful in Lucene / Solr and Information Retrieval.

> All our efforts to connect with someone have not yielded any useful results, so we are
hoping this would be of some help..considering this is where the brain trust of Lucene  /
Solr exists. If this is not the right forum, I would  highly appreciate it if someone could
point me in the right direction.

> In the chance that someone is interested, please contact me off list for details. We
are located in the San Jose, California.