lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble updating Solr website
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:59:55 GMT

On Jun 26, 2010, at 5:56 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:
>> Like I said, on Mahout we went w/ a simple landing page and everything else in Confluence,
as inspired by OFBiz.

> Sounds good to me.... any objections?  Any tips on how to get us started?

I suppose the first steps would be to get both Lucene and Solr Confluence setups, including
imports of the existing Wikis.  For Lucene, we probably also need to figure out what to do
with the existing official docs (file formats, etc.).  Not sure if we want to open them up
to all edits (and thereby no longer distribute them with a release) or if we want to keep
them locked down.  I believe it is relatively easy to do either one.

-Grant