lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Solr 1.4.1
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:54:46 GMT
Please vote on releasing the Solr 1.4.1 artifacts located at
http://http://people.apache.org/~markrmiller/staging-area/

CHANGES are spelled out at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/branches/branch-1.4/CHANGES.txt

Note that I am not voting yet - I have not thoroughly gone over
everything yet (though I have done the basics - verified the signed
files, ran through the tutorial with tomcat/jetty (not resin yet),
browsed the documentation, etc) - but in the interest of time, I'm
putting up this RC early to give others a chance to start nit-picking as
well. Testers wanted.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if there was an RC2 or if there was not
(as this is just a bug release off 1.4, most things should be kosher).

Also note, this is my first time as Solr RM - so I may have just totally
f'd up the world in ways that no one would think possible.

Lets try to find any and all issues so that at most we have one more RC.

Thanks,

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com