lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Smiley, David W." <>
Subject Distributed search forces standard request handler?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:19:02 GMT
I registered a request handler named after my application.  Aside from various defaults that
I configured, I also registered some components I've written. When I tried to do a distributed
search, I noticed that the secondary Solr requests internal to the workings of the distributed
search were going to the standard request handler, not the one fielding the distributed search.
 As such, I found it necessary to duplicate my components list to the standard handler.  Is
this by design?  It seems like a shortcoming.
FWIW I'm using a post Solr 1.4 release.

~ David Smiley

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: