lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Speakers and Schedule for Berlin Buzzwords 2010 - Search, Store and Scale 7th/8th 2010
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 18:09:06 GMT
Hi folks,

Today we proudly present the Berlin Buzzwords talks and presentations.
As promised there are tracks specific to the three tags search, store and scale.
We have a fantastic mixture of developers and users of open source software
projects that make scaling data processing today possible.

There is Steve Loughran, Aaron Kimball and Stefan Groschupf from the
Apache Hadoop community. We have Grant Ingersoll, Robert Muir and the
"Generics Policeman" Uwe Schindler from the Lucene community.

For those interested in NoSQL databases there is Mathias Stearn from MongoDB,
Jan Lehnardt from CouchDB and Eric Evans, the guy who coined the term
NoSQL one year ago.

We have just published the initial version of the schedule here:

http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/schedule-published

It seems like we are having a fantastic set of talks and speakers for Buzzwords.

Visit us at http://berlinbuzzwords.de - looking forward to see you there!

Simon