lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Lothian <nick.loth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr on AppEngine - patches? & a question
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 23:07:22 GMT
The index is a custom directory implementation taken (mostly) from Compass
GAE (which is Apache 2 licensed):
http://fisheye.compass-project.org/fisheye/browse/compass/trunk/src/main/src/org/compass/needle/gae/GoogleAppEngineDirectory.java?r=trunk

I'll try & put some patches together once I get it more stable - my code
works pretty well in the local development AppEngine implementation, but the
real AppEngine is still causing more problems that I'd like.