lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding CLucene as a Lucene subproject
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 19:51:08 GMT
Having skimmed most of the thread...

It seems the question of if CLucene should be a sub-project may be
premature considering that it would really need someone in the PMC to
champion it -- do the real work to make it happen.

I can see many ways this could be a good addition to lucene land, I
can also see many ways that it may just be a distraction.  Unless
someone actually can work with them, it is a moot point.

ryan