lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud integration roadmap
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 16:58:54 GMT
On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM, olivier sallou
<olivier.sallou@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to know when SolrCloud feature will be released in Solr ? I saw a
> Jira track about this to integrate in trunk but I cannot see related
> roadmap.
The patch might be integrated into trunk shortly I assume - a release
isn't that near right now for various reasons.
If you really need this feature you should probably join and help
pushing it forwards, there is lots of work to do on the indexing side
of things.

simon