lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Andrzej Bialecki as Lucene/Solr committer
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 12:01:56 GMT
On 2010-05-24 23:06, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Michael McCandless
> <lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
>> I'm happy to announce that the PMC has accepted Andrzej Bialecki as
>> Lucene/Solr committer!
>>
>> Welcome aboard Andrzej,
>
> An enthusiastic jet lagged +1 ;-)

:) Thanks everyone!

Regarding the customary introduction: I've been hanging around for some
time already ... so a few less-known tidbits are: I live in Poland with
my wife and 2 kids, in a country house in the vicinity of Warsaw (using
radiolink hookup if you're curious). In my free time I play the guitar
(decently) and piano (poorly, but enthusiastically), I tend the garden
and enjoy working with various powered tools - recently acquired a
welding machine, you can imagine the possibilities... and I read ca. 2-3
SF paperbacks per week. I've been a happy Lucene user since 2003,
created the Luke tool, then became Nutch/Hadoop committer, and now I'm
proud to become a Lucene committer.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><