lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject .Net, Lucene and IKVM
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 21:32:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm glad to report that I was able to compile Lucene branch_3x with a
recent snapshot of IKVM, and after trying out the Lucene demo apps both
the IndexFiles and SearchFiles applications appear to run flawlessly.
Environment is WinXP/SP2, .Net CLR 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and IKVM downloaded
from http://www.frijters.net/ikvmbin-0.43.3790.zip.

Now, I'm going to crawl back under my Java rock ... I know nothing about
.Net, I just monkeyed around with the tools. If anyone's interested in
pursuing this further, be my guest.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><