lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr ant example target
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 23:24:33 GMT
On 5/5/10 10:21 AM, Robert Muir wrote:
> In trying to test various dependencies in the build system, I noticed
> solr's 'ant example' target (maybe others) doesn't appear to have all
> the dependencies it needs.
>
> For example if you start from a truly clean checkout and run it, it
> fails (you have to do 'ant compile' first).
>
> --
> Robert Muir
> rcmuir@gmail.com <mailto:rcmuir@gmail.com>

So I put in a fix for this - but I had to revert it for now - it only
works with ant 1.8 (unless/if using a true/yes value rather than
checking if a property is set).

So still need to come up with something - best would be to toss this
subant garbage and change how we do contribs :) They are not setup like
Lucene contribs anyway, so I don't know how much sense it makes to half
way cordon them off like we do.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com