lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Take 2: Open up a separate line for unstable Solr/Lucene development
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 00:57:17 GMT
I will start tomorrow morning MET to create the branch and merge CTA and some other issues
made by me - hopefully we have a good name until this time. Renaming after the branching is
a bad idea, as this makes merge logs hard to understand. I will also copy the Hudson configs
after creating the branch.

After that I am on vacation until next Wednesday, this is why I want to do it tomorrow morning!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen