I did put a comment on the jira issue pointing to the code I wrote inside Chris Male perspective.
He answered on the JIRA topic as well.

Regards,

Nicolas

2010/4/1 Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>

On Mar 31, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Helleringer, Nicolas wrote:

I do.

It is clearly related to prime meridian handling but it is unreadable and buggy.

Yeah, I put up and committed a bunch of comments.

I did a complete rewrite of this sector of code commited to Chris Male repository (working together to rework the whole thing).

I put up a patch on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2359.  How does your's compare?  Can you post it?

Commit of this work should be done by Chris very soon.

Hope it will help.

Nicolas