lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <>
Subject Re: Proposal about Version API "relaxation"
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:56:54 GMT
A clarification - stable/unstable are not really related to the
'stability' of the branch, right? I mean both trunk and branch will be
stable in the sense that tests pass and I can safely use either of
them. We're not going to start checking in code which is in the middle
of dev, does not compile, tests fail etc. Right? Or did I
missunderstood the intention?