lucene-dev mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: FW: Solr and LCF security at query time
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:24:24 GMT
Hi Peter,

I'm more than happy to hear your customer's requirements, so no problem there.  It does seem
to me that they are a bit different than what I've seen.  I think there is plenty of room
for different flavors of solution, so please by all means go ahead and propose your take on
it!

Karl

From: ext Peter Sturge [peter.sturge@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:07 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Cc: connectors-user@incubator.apache.org; connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org; lucene-dev@apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Solr and LCF security at query time

Hi Karl,

I wasn't trying to to put pay to your design proposal, really the opposite - to highlight
requirements that have found to be necessary for customers/users, and to hopefully get the
best functionality for the product. If you feel I've put you out on any of the issues raised,
then I apologize for that, it was certainly not my intention.

Peter