lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Burton-West, Tom" <>
Subject Bug in contrib/misc/
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:14:41 GMT
When I try to run in Lucene Revision: 933722  I get the the exception appended
below.  I believe the line of code involved  is a result of the flex indexing merge. Should
I post this as a comment to LUCENE-2370 (Reintegrate flex branch into trunk)?

Or is there simply something wrong with my configuration?

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: please use MultiFields.getFields
if you really need a top level Fields (NOTE that it's usually better to work per segment instead)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryReader.fields(
        at org.apache.lucene.misc.HighFreqTerms.main(

Tom Burton-West

View raw message