lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: common phrase
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:56:38 GMT
Pradeep,

If you use Solr's Dismax parser, it will rewrite the multi-word query and add phrase clauses
where phrases will be composed of individual keywords from the original query string.  A boost
you specify in solrconfig.xml will be given to such clauses.  This is not exactly what you
are after, but may do the job for you.

Here is a Key Phrase Extractor we use with Solr:

http://sematext.com/products/key-phrase-extractor/index.html
Otis
----