lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: SVN and Lucene 2.9.1
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:25:33 GMT
Versioned sites never contained SVN links in Lucene. This general developer information is
only included in the unversioned site. As this general site also links to all release specific
pages, we should maybe also provide a link to the old svn folder. Just for convenience, because
people may search for older svn branches.

I could manage this? Is anybody againt adding an additional line to the development page?

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: Robert Muir [mailto:rcmuir@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 8:48 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SVN and Lucene 2.9.1

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

Robert,

as you changed the SVN URLs on the website. Maybe we should also have a pointer to the branches
of pre-Lucene-Solr merge (for both Lucene and Solr), for people to be able to checkout older
branches?

this is the unversioned site, i think it should point to trunk. instead perhaps the versioned
sites should point to their svn locations... (i think solr does this but maybe i am remembering
wrong)

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com