lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Commit freeze in flex branch
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:50:59 GMT
I am trying to reintegrate the flex branch into current trunk. After this has done, no more
commits to flex! (after a reintegrate, the svn book says, that you should not touch the branch
anymore) - Flex development can then proceed in trunk. It may happen that solr compilation/tests
fail (because of recent changes in flex branch), I will fix this separately, so please do
not complain, just let solr broken for a short time!

It would be good if nobody would commit anything to flex anymore! After the merge, you can
switch your flex checkouts.

Before committing the merge, I will post a mega patch for review, that we have not missed
anything during trunk->flex merges.

Commits to trunk are OK, but should be spare.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de