lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: LuceneJUnitResultFormatter sometimes fails to lock
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:43:30 GMT
Realtime protection is mostly the problem.

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: Shai Erera [mailto:serera@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:35 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: LuceneJUnitResultFormatter sometimes fails to lock

I use Windows XP, and have no indexing service nor AV running at the same time (except its
real time protection). Also, the lock file is attempted to obtain on the temp folder, which
is usually excluded from many services that monitor the file system ...

I will try to reproduce it again, because I see that I've left out the nested exception from
the trace above.

Shai