On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org> wrote:

On Mar 19, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Chris Male wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Its a direction that is still under heavy development but its definitely the direction I would like it go.

I think once the code merge happens, I can easily bring in the updates I made too.  For instance, I've added a fair number of distance utilities beyond just haversine that people should find useful.  I'd like to see the distance stuff more pluggable

Sounds good to me.  I have already begun abstracting the index format and calculation algorithm.  I guess the next step is the overall algorithm.

-Grant