Hi,

Thanks Grant.

I work as a developer at a software development company in Amsterdam called JTeam.  I have been fortunate enough to work on a number of projects using Solr and Lucene over the past few years, which is how I found my way to spatial search.

Although I live in Amsterdam, I am actually from New Zealand so it feels good to finally have kiwi representation.

Thanks everybody,
Chris