lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Do away with Contrib Committers and make core committers
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 07:29:07 GMT
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Ryan McKinley <ryantxu@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Personally I'd prefer we just stop adding them, and the current ones work
>> their way up like normal if they are so inclined, or the ones that are not
>> even around anymore can just stay as they are.

That sounds reasonable to me too. Yet, we should still make sure
contrib committers are able to commit to the new "modules" or whatever
we going to decide where contrib stuff ends up. It seems to be odd if
I'd not be able to commit to the analyzers anymore because they have
moved out of contrib into something new.

simon