lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lucene and solr trunk
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:54:21 GMT

On Mar 16, 2010, at 3:51 AM, Michael Busch wrote:

> On 3/16/10 12:43 AM, Simon Willnauer wrote:Me too.  I don't have the time to follow IRC
in addition to jira and mailinglists.  I know I've been missing stuff, because in the past
I commented on jira issues and later was told that my questions were already discussed thoroughly
on IRC.  I've also seen jira issues that start with something like "Summary of IRC discussion:".

I too am troubled by the likes of this and have been feeling much the same way, as many already
know.  It is on my list of things to discuss with the community, but I was going to wait a
week or so to send, to let the volume die down a bit.

-Grant