lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contrib tests fail if core jar is not up to date
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 04:25:07 GMT
Uwe,

(1) the problem is not the missing dependency, but rather the use of
lucene.jar.present. So you'll need to remove it as well.
(2) Adding build/classes/java is not enough - you'll need to add a target
dependency on compile-core or something.

I guess you already know that. Just pointing it out :).

Thanks for taking care of this,

Shai