lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene and solr trunk
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:27:31 GMT
Alight, so we have implemented Hoss' suggestion here on the lucene/solr
merged dev branch at lucene/solr/branches/newtrunk.

Feel free to check it out and give some feedback.

We also roughly have Solr running on Lucene trunk - eg compiling Solr
will first compile lucene and run off those compiled class files.
Running dist or example in Solr will grab Lucene's jars and put them in
the war. This still needs further love, but it works.

There is also a top level build.xml with two targets: clean, and test.
Clean will clean both Lucene and Solr, and test will run tests for both
Lucene and Solr.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to getting all this working!

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com