lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: #lucene IRC log [was: RE: lucene and solr trunk]
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 05:47:56 GMT
+1

I'd like to see the IRC logs added to things like
http://search-lucene.com/ and
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/?q=IRC&Search=Search
<http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/?q=IRC&Search=Search>

while it might not be great for decision making.. it is amazing for
helping debug common problems people have