lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Male <>
Subject Re: Latest version of spatial contrib
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:14:22 GMT
Hi Alex,

The patches in 2139 have not been updated to trunk so if you are applying
them to a checkout, you may get errors.

Also, to make it easier for review, I broke the 2139 patch up into smaller
patches, attached at the issues 2139 depends on.  I would look into applying
those patches instead of the single big patch, as we have been developing in
each of the dependent issues.

I have every intention of updating the patches to trunk over the next few

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Alex <> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm back to working and evaluating the spatial contrib and I see a lot has
> changed in past few months.
> I see there has been a couple of patches that were submitted.
> I just applied LUCENE-2139.patch and am trying to work with it right now.
> I think I am missing something as I see DistanceQueryBuilder has been
> deleted but it's still being called in the TestCartesian test case.
> Am I missing any other important patches or is there a new testcase I'm
> missing ?
> Are there other steps I need to take to have the very last version?
> What has DistanceQueryBuilder been replaced with?
> Many thanks to all for your help :)
> Cheers,
> Alex.

Chris Male | Software Developer | JTeam BV.|

View raw message