lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Male <>
Subject Re: Welcome Chris Male as Contrib committer!
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:00:22 GMT

Thanks Grant.

I work as a developer at a software development company in Amsterdam called
JTeam.  I have been fortunate enough to work on a number of projects using
Solr and Lucene over the past few years, which is how I found my way to
spatial search.

Although I live in Amsterdam, I am actually from New Zealand so it feels
good to finally have kiwi representation.

Thanks everybody,

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Grant Ingersoll <>wrote:

> Congrats!
> Tradition has it, Chris, that you provide a brief intro on yourself upon
> becoming a new committer, so let's hear it!
> -Grant
> On Mar 12, 2010, at 9:17 AM, Mark Miller wrote:
>  I am happy to announce the Lucene PMC has accepted Chris Male as a
> contrib committer!
> Chris has been making a lot of headway in cleaning up the spacial contrib lately,
> and hopefully now we can get more of those improvements into svn!
> Congrats Chris, and welcome!
> --
> - Mark

View raw message