lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Looks like we missed a little change for 3.0 ...
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:37:02 GMT
Sigh... yes, better to turn these into Jira issues in general.

We could make the change under Version?  (Change to true, starting in 3.1).

Or maybe not make the change.  If set to true, we use pct deletion on
a segment to reduce its perceived size when selecting merges, which
generally causes segments with pending deletions to be merged away
sooner.

Mike