lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: (LUCENE-1844) Speed up junit tests
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:32:35 GMT
Hi Uwe,

As a committer on an open source project, you can get a free license for IntelliJ IDEA.  From
<http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/buy/buy.jsp#openSource>:

	Apache developers: Since ASF developers are often
	involved in several projects concurrently, JetBrains
	will provide them with personal licenses for
	individual developers, rather than on a per-project
	basis as we normally do for other Open Source
	projects.

Also, as of v9.0, IntelliJ IDEA has a free (open-source) community edition.

Steve