lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Release Lucene Java 2.9.2 & 3.0.(1|2) together soon
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:29:53 GMT
Hallo all,

I think it is ready to start the release process of 3.0.(1|2) and 2.9.2 soon. Before building
the artifacts I would compare the changelogs and try to merge them to get a similar bugfix
level for both versions. I would like to release both versions on the same day with the same
release message. I have all scripts available here and can start the builds easily on my solaris
box.

Maybe we should name the next 3.0 release 3.0.2 (and not use .1?) - so it says 2.9.2 and 3.0.2
are equal from the bugfix level?

Hopefully these will be the last releases from these branches and we can release 3.1 after
flex is in.

Uwe

P.S.: Robert: And I will explicitly try out the demo application :-)
-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de