lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 2.4.1 src .zip issue
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:01:17 GMT
I was doing some research on past releases of Lucene and downloaded
the archived 2.4.1 src .zip and got this:

~/Downloads: unzip lucene-2.4.1-src.zip
Archive:  lucene-2.4.1-src.zip
   End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is
not
   a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In
the
   latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found
on
   the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of lucene-2.4.1-src.zip or
         lucene-2.4.1-src.zip.zip, and cannot find lucene-2.4.1-
src.zip.ZIP, period.

Yikes!

Anyone else have issues with it?   Or anomalous to my download?

	Erik