lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <>
Subject Re: Hudson Account for me refused
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:30:47 GMT

On Nov 24, 2009, at 1:25 PM, Uwe Schindler wrote:

> Two things:
> and setting the version number as stated in the release howto to "3.1-dev"
> for the future builds (which are not working at the moment because node
> down).

> The svn dir "nightly" was already changed.

I'm not following L-1769.  Is there an action to take there or not?  I only skimmed it, but
it seems like there are still some questions.  I'm not sure why it is a big deal to run the
stuff twice.  While it will be faster, who cares?  That stuff runs at night on our zone.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message