lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <>
Subject Re: Jira emails via Gmail
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:45:17 GMT
JRA-3609 gets at yet another improvement I'd like to see in Jira,
which is the ability to customize subject-line for each comment added
to an issue.

EG I would have really liked to use the comment 'pathological GC
behavior' for this post:

I posted the request to the Jira forums, here:

But, hideously (thanks to Gmail's overly simplistic thread grouping),
JRA-3609 is completely at odds with fixing Gmail to group the Jira
mails correctly.  Sigh.