lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r883088 - in /lucene/java/branches/flex_1458/src/java/org/apache/lucene/index: TermRef.java codecs/standard/StandardTermsDictReader.java
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:31:36 GMT
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Michael McCandless <
lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:

> No, not really... just an optimization I found when hunting ;)
>
> I'm working now on an AutomatonTermsEnum that uses the flex API
> directly, to test that performance.

I didn't mean to 'bail out' on this but I could not tell if TermsEnum was
close to stabilized, and it might be significant work to convert it?
Maybe benching numeric range would be easier and accomplish the same thing?

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com