lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: 3.0 release date
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:57:04 GMT
+1. Adding generics internally should be left for later work. Especially
some big Eclipse/IDEA-related code refactoring (see other thread) as
proposed by Earwin and Timo Nentwig should be left for later code to get 3.0
out as early as posible.

For users, generification of public APIs should be really done for 3.0.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen