lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <>
Subject RE: Lucene as projects in Eclipse
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:38:58 GMT
Yes they are dead. I have an updated file here that also correctly formats
generics (without whitespace between parameters) according to the discussion
on Java-Dev. I can provide it, if needed. But it was created by hand
completely, but looks correct.

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

From: DM Smith []
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: Lucene as projects in Eclipse

On Oct 28, 2009, at 1:45 PM, Robert Muir wrote:

I create one project (new project, checkout projects from SVN, and let it
set it as a java project).
I then set the source folders like you mentioned below.
I add lib/junit*whatever.jar to library classpath, and set UTF-8 default
encoding for the project.
and set the formatter to the lucene style xml file here:

The two links at the bottom of the page are dead. One is for Eclipse and the
other for IntelliJ.

View raw message