lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene as projects in Eclipse
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:38:58 GMT
Yes they are dead. I have an updated file here that also correctly formats
generics (without whitespace between parameters) according to the discussion
on Java-Dev. I can provide it, if needed. But it was created by hand
completely, but looks correct.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

  _____

From: DM Smith [mailto:dmsmith555@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:35 AM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene as projects in Eclipse

On Oct 28, 2009, at 1:45 PM, Robert Muir wrote:

DM,

I create one project (new project, checkout projects from SVN, and let it
set it as a java project).
I then set the source folders like you mentioned below.
I add lib/junit*whatever.jar to library classpath, and set UTF-8 default
encoding for the project.
and set the formatter to the lucene style xml file here:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute

The two links at the bottom of the page are dead. One is for Eclipse and the
other for IntelliJ.