lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <>
Subject svn:mergeinfo prop
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:55:06 GMT
I've noticed recently when merging from 2.9.x -> trunk or vice/versa,
for some reason it picks up files that had zero source changes in the
revision I merged, but do show changes to their svn:mergeinfo.

EG for LUCENE-2002, I merged 2.9.x -> trunk, and now on my trunk
checkout I see this mods:

Property changes on:
Modified: svn:mergeinfo
   Merged /lucene/java/branches/lucene_2_9/src/test/org/apache/lucene/index/

Property changes on: src/test/org/apache/lucene/document/
Modified: svn:mergeinfo
   Merged /lucene/java/branches/lucene_2_9/src/test/org/apache/lucene/document/

But, the commit for LUCENE-2002 did not touch these files.  Does
anyone know why it's doing this?  Is it OK?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message